Friday 22 July 2011

Pre-Uganda Excitement!

So it might be nearly half past three in the morning and I have just about packed - oops - but this time in 12 hours I will be ON MY WAY! =D I don't think I'll have as regular internet access as last time, but hopefully this will get updated every so often.

I'll be arriving at Entebbe airport at 3.30am Sunday morning local time (which I still don't know the difference of!), and heading to Masaka, 3 hours away, when the second half of the group arrives at 7.30am. We'll be stopping off at the equator on the 3 hour drive for novelty photos, in which Belly will almost certainly make an appearance! :)

For those of you who don't know, I'm going out to Uganda with the charity East African Playgrounds for a month, where we'll be working with the kids too and taking weekend trips around Uganda. After that, we'll be travelling for three weeks. There's no clear plan yet, but the general gist seems to be Kenya-Tanzania-Zanzibar. :)

SO EXCITED! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment